You are staying in Caudebec-en-Caux (76490) or in one of the neighboring towns, or you are cruises and your boat stop in Caudebec for the day, and you are looking for a circuit to discover the Bec-Helluin abbey and the most luxurious castle of Normandy : Champ de Bataille.
Departing from Caudebec, Bec-Helluin abbey, Castle of Champ de Bataille, back to Caudebec (10 hours)
Notre-Dame of Bec-Helluin abbey in the Eure (27), Normandy
Photo : © Abbey of Bec-Hellouin
The private castle of Champ de Bataille in the Eure (27), Normandy
Photo : © Eric Sander
The maritime bridge of Brotonne spans the river Seine upstream of Caudebec-en-Caux, Seine-Maritime (76), Normandy
Photo : © Transversales-Transports.fr
You select below in the first drop-down menu :
- The Tour "Caudebec, Bec-Helluin abbey, Castle... (10 hours),
- You select then Caudebec-en-Caux as point of departure,
- The number of people : 2 minimum, 4 maximum.
- The date on which you wish to book your tour,
And you book online !
Other towns that have the same postal code than Caudebec (76490) for which this tour / rate is valid :
Anquetierville, Louvetot, Maulevrier-Sainte-Gertrude, Saint-Arnoult, Saint-Gilles-de-Cretot, Saint-Nicolas-de-la-Haie, Saint-Wandrille-Rançon, Villequier
- Attention to the duration of the circuit between brackets in the title,
- For Cruisers held by a return schedule, it is this return schedule that will govern the departure time of Champ de Bataille, knowing that it takes around 60 minutes of transport (excluding July / August),
- When you have selected all the options of the first screen, by clicking on "See price", you will arrive at a description of the tour chosen previously. As long as you do not click a second time on "See price" (you are still in step 1 of the booking process materialized by the line above "Select Service Type"), you can still change all the options that you wish.
- If you stay in Caudebec-en-Caux or in one of its bordering communes and want to leave directly from your place of residence, you will find later during the process of reservation a field entitled "Additional Information": use it to specify your exact starting point (as well as your place of return whether different in the municipality of Caudebec-en-Caux and neighboring).
- If you are fond of itinerant holidays, you can be dropped off in one of the communes of the described tour for the same price. You can leave your belongings in the vehicle with confidence during visits.
See you soon onboard our vehicles !