Departing from Deauville-Trouville, Bec-Helluin abbey, castle of Champ de Bataille, back to Deauville-Trouville (11 hours)
You select below in the first drop-down menu :
- The Tour "Deauville-Trouville, Bec-Helluin abbey, Castle... (11 hours),
- You select then Deauville-Trouville, Rail Station... as point of departure,
- The number of people : 2 minimum, 4 maximum.
- The date on which you wish to book your tour,
And you book online !
Municipalities belonging to the ComCom of Deauville (14800) and Trouville-sur-Mer (14360) - 10 more with their postal code :
Benerville-sur-Mer (14910), Blonville-sur-Mer (14910), Saint-Arnoult (14800), Saint-Gatien-des-Bois (14130), Saint-Pierre-Azif (14950), Touques (14800), Tourgeville (14800), Vauville (14800), Villers-sur-Mer (14640), Villerville (14113).
- Attention to the duration of the circuit between brackets in the title,
- For train / plane passengers held by a return schedule, it is this return schedule that will govern the departure time of Champ de Bataille, knowing that it takes around 90 minutes of transport (excluding July / August) to get back to Deauville-Trouville,
- When you have selected all the options of the first screen, by clicking on "See price", you will arrive at a description of the tour chosen previously. As long as you do not click a second time on "See price" (you are still in step 1 of the booking process materialized by the line above "Select Service Type"), you can still change all the options that you wish.
- If you stay in Deauville-Trouville or in its ComCom and want to leave directly from your place of residence, you will find later during the process of reservation a field entitled "Additional Information": use it to specify your exact starting point (as well as your place of return whether different in the ComCom of Deauville-Trouville).
- If you are fond of itinerant holidays, you can be dropped off in one of the communes of the described tour for the same price. You can leave your belongings in the vehicle with confidence during visits.
See you soon onboard our vehicles !